The TV anime ” Our Master has no tail ” based on TNSK will be broadcast in 2022. At the same time, the teaser visual was released.
“Our master has no tail” is a work that depicts Mameda, a girl with a tongue fox who aims to become a rakugo storyteller, and the love of her master, Daikokutei Bunkitsune, based on Kamigata rakugo. The key visual M · A · O ‘s beans to play, Yamamura sound figure of the play Daikoku Chinbunkitsune is drawn.
Mameda is a tanuki who was born in the wrong era – all she wants is to trick humans, but that age of tanuki shenanigans is over. But one woman, a rakugo master named Bunko, shows Mameda it’s still possible to cast magic on humans…only with words, not illusions. Mameda is determined to become Bunko’s apprentice, but can she convince the stoic master to take her on…?Kodansha
- Original: TNSK ” Our master has no tail ” (serialized in Kodansha “good! Afternoon”)
- Director: Hideyo Yamamoto
- Series composition / Screenplay:
- Touko Machida Screenplay: Kei Shimobayashi, Aya Satsuki, Yuho Togashi
- Character design / total drawing Director: Ryo Yamauchi
- Production: Liden Films
- Mameda : M ・ A ・ O
- Daikokutei Bunko: Hibiku Yamamura and
The latest 7 volumes to be released on January 7th tomorrow will be available in electronic limited special editions in addition to the regular edition. In addition to 15 full-color 4-frame manga drawn by TNSK, interviews with MAO, Yamamura, director Hideyo Yamamoto, and scriptwriter Doko Machida, as well as anime character settings are included.
Source – Comic Natalie