The official website for the Boruto: Naruto Next Generations anime announced on Tuesday that new episodes of the anime will be delayed from May 3 onwards due to the state of emergency declared against the spread of the new coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The show was scheduled to air its 155th episode on that day, but will now begin rerunning the show from the first episode instead. The 154th episode scheduled for April 26 will still air.
The announcement noted that the spread of the disease and the subsequent state of emergency declaration in Japan has made production on new episodes of the anime difficult.
The anime entered the “Mujina Bandits Arc” in January.
The Boruto: Naruto Next Generations television anime premiered in Japan on TV Tokyo in April 2017. Viz Media is simulcasting the series on Hulu as it airs in Japan, and Crunchyroll is also streaming the anime. The anime began airing on Adult Swim’s Toonami block in September 2018. Viz Media is releasing the anime on home video.
Also Check Out
- World’s End Harem: Fantasia Manga Gets Academy Spinoff Manga
- The God of High School Anime Reveals Trailer, Cast, Staff
- How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Light Novels Get TV Anime
- ‘Bleach’ Anime Will Return In 2021|’Burn The Witch’ Gets Serialization And Anime
- Mangamo Manga Subscription App Launches on iOS