How to Fight Chapter 190 is one of the most anticipated chapters in the series. The previous chapter ended with Hobin confronting Kim Gun and Joshua, who were responsible for the death of Wi Pyeong-oh. Hobin is filled with rage and grief, and he is determined to avenge Wi Pyeong-oh’s death.
The battle between Hobin and Kim Gun is sure to be intense. Both fighters are evenly matched in terms of strength, and they are both driven by their own personal motivations. Hobin is fighting for revenge, while Kim Gun is fighting to protect his position and power. The outcome of the battle is uncertain, but it is sure to be a fight to the death.
In addition to the battle between Hobin and Kim Gun, Chapter 190 is also expected to feature some other exciting developments. Taehoon and Munseong are likely to join the fight, and they will be a valuable asset to Hobin’s team. It is also possible that other characters, such as Gun Mubong, will make an appearance in the chapter.
How to Fight Chapter 190 Release Date
How to Fight Chapter 190 is scheduled to be released on Saturday, July 15, 2023. The chapter will be available to read on Naver and Webtoon. The release time will vary depending on your region, but it will be available in the following time zones:
- Pacific Daylight Time (PDT): 7:00 AM
- Central Daylight Time (CDT): 9:00 AM
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT): 10:00 AM
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT): 3:00 PM
- Indian Standard Time (IST): 8:30 PM
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): 11:00 PM
- Philippine Standard Time (PST): 11:00 PM
How to Fight Chapter 190 Spoilers
The outcome of the battle in Chapter 190 will have a major impact on the future of the story. If Hobin is victorious, he will have avenged the death of Wi Pyeong-oh and taken a major step towards achieving his goal of becoming the strongest fighter in the world. However, if Kim Gun is victorious, he will have consolidated his power and become even more dangerous.
Fans are eagerly awaiting the release of How to Fight Chapter 190. The chapter promises to be an action-packed and emotionally charged chapter, and it is sure to have a major impact on the future of the series.
- The battle between Hobin and Kim Gun could be a turning point in Hobin’s journey to become the strongest fighter in the world. If he is victorious, it will give him the confidence and motivation to continue his training and reach his full potential. However, if he is defeated, it could be a major setback that could take him years to recover from.
- The outcome of the battle could also have a significant impact on the power dynamics in the world of underground fighting. If Kim Gun is victorious, it will solidify his position as the top fighter in the world. However, if Hobin is victorious, it could lead to a power shift and open up new opportunities for other fighters.
- The battle could also have a personal impact on Hobin. If he is able to avenge Wi Pyeong-oh’s death, it could help him to heal from his grief and move on with his life. However, if he is unable to avenge Wi Pyeong-oh’s death, it could leave him feeling even more lost and alone.
Overall, How to Fight Chapter 190 is a highly anticipated chapter that is sure to be full of action, suspense, and emotion. Fans will have to wait and see how the battle between Hobin and Kim Gun unfolds, and what the outcome means for the future of the series.