On November 12, Animenewsnetwork published news on their website about the AnimeLog YouTube Channel Launch. As the anime fanbase is continuously growing worldwide & after the success of Ani-One and Muse Asia, 30 Japanese anime studios have decided to provide content on a shared Youtube channel—namely AnimeLog. The official Youtube channel shows that the channel joined Youtube on July 30, 2020.
AnimeLog describes itself as “Japan’s first official anime channel on YouTube that is available to global users officially licensed by cross-rights holders of TV anime content,” and plans to distribute 100 titles over the next year. . The channel aims to provide legal content to anime fans overseas while giving Japanese companies and content copyright holders control of the channel.
As of now some of Japan’s top studios who have signed up for AnimeLog are
- Toei Animation (One piece and Digimon)
- Tezuka Productions (Kimba The White Lion, Black Jack)
- Kodansha (Noragami, Akira, Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Nippon Animation (Hunter X Hunter)
- Shogakukan-Shueisha Prod (Inuyasha, Ranma 1⁄2, Hamtaro)
- Shin-Ei Animation (Doraemon, Crayon Shin-Chan)
The AnimeLog YouTube channel launched in Japan on August 7 with content such as Black Jack and Future Boy Conan. The channel aims to provide 3,000 anime titles from 30 companies, including Nippon Animation, Tezuka Productions, Toei Animation, Shogakukan-Shueisha Productions, Shinei Animation, and Kodansha, by the year 2022.
Here’s full list
- Ahare! Meisaku-kun
- Hello, Anne (Before Green Gables)
- Hungry Heart
- Fantastic Children
- The World of GOLDEN EGGS
- Jungle Emperor
YouTube Channel – AnimeLog
- List of Anime Available On Muse Asia YouTube Channel
- List of Anime Available On Ani-One YouTube Channel
- Top Anime on Amazon Prime Video India
- List Of Crunchyroll Anime In India