The main visual of the stage “My Hero Academia” The “Ultra” Stage by Kohei Horikoshi has been released.
The performance will be performed at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL in Tokyo from December 3rd to 12th, and at the Kyoto Theater from December 24th to 26th. Performance details and additional casts were also released along with the main visual. It is also clear that a new performance will be performed in the spring of 2022.
This year’s 38th issue of Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine revealed on Monday that adaptations of Kōhei Horikoshi’s My Hero Academia manga play will get a new job in spring 2022. theater revealed a new look for the new job.
Returning staff members include Tsuneyasu Motoyoshi as director, Hideyuki Nishimori as screenwriter, Shunsuke Wada as composer, and Takuya Shiono (Umebō) as choreographer.
- Midoritani Dehisa: Tamura mind
- 爆豪Katsumi: Ryota Kobayashi
- Urarabi Ochako: Yume Takeuchi
- Iida Ten哉: Takeko Naoki
- roar Aseko: Ryo Kitamura
- frog吹梅rain: Noguchi Mao
- Setsushima Surudojiro: Naoki Tanaka
- above tinnitus Electric: Sato Yuware
- Aoyama elegance: Shinichi Hashimoto
- 8000100: Yamazaki Shairodori
- Minoru Mineta: Okui那我people
- Tokoyami踏陰: Rin Matsubara
- Mimiro HibikiKaoru: Kawakami Akira莉
- Seraryo HanFutoshi: Shin Ikeda
- Ashito Mina: Nagatoshi Yuhi
- death pattern Sulfur butterfly: Raita
- stain: Kawasumi YoshiMakoto
- cremated: Yuta Osumi
- Togahimiko: Ange Iha
- Twice: Yusaku Kawasaki
- Gran Torino: Kousuke Yonehara
- eraser-head: Yusuke Seto
- gifts microphone: Yuki Okamoto
- Endeavor: Ueda, Yusuke
- Best Gee percussionist: to Chang
- Midnight: Umi Kiuchi
- All Might (True Form): Yu Yoshioka
- All Might (True Form): Hiroaki Iwanaga
- All Rounders: Shota Fukui , Ken Tanabe, Akiyoshi Tsujimura, Kiyoshi Kawashima Toru
- Hagakure (Voice Appearance): Kaori Nazuka
The play was scheduled to run at Tokyo Dome City Hall in July 2020. However, the production committee confirmed in July 2020 that a person involved in the production had tested positive for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). After another person involved in the work tested positive days later, the staff decided to delay the work.
The franchise’s second play, My Hero Academia: The “Ultra” Stage: Honmono no Hero (A True Hero), was scheduled to run in Tokyo and Osaka in March and April 2020. Most performances were canceled due to to the spread of COVID-19. My Hero Academia: The “Ultra” scenario: Honmono no Hero PLUS ULTRA ver. is the “full version” of the play and will feature the villains Dabi, Himiko Toga and Twice, who were scheduled to appear on “The ‘Ultra’ Live.” The villains will have more power in the new version of the play.
My Hero Academia: The “Ultra” Stage, the manga’s first play, ran in Tokyo and Osaka in April 2019. Live Viewing Japan streamed the play online from August 13-19.
My Hero Academia is a Japanese superhero manga series written and illustrated by Kōhei Horikoshi. The story follows Izuku Midoriya, a boy born without superpowers (called Quirks) in a world where they have become commonplace, but still dreams of becoming a superhero. He is scouted by All Might, Japan’s greatest hero, who chooses Midoriya as his successor and shares his Quirk with him after recognizing his potential, and later helps him enroll him in a prestigious high school for heroes in training.
Source – Weekly Shonen Jump issue 38, My Hero Academia stage plays’ website, Comic Natalie
- Shinsuke Satō Will Direct Hollywood Live-Action Adaptation of My Hero Academia
- Top 15 Anime/Manga like My Hero Academia