On Wednesday, the official Twitter account for the anime adaptation of Hirukuma’s “Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon” light novel series unveiled the highly anticipated key visual and a captivating full promotional video. The enthralling video offers a sneak peek of the opening theme song titled “Fanfare,” performed by the talented BRADIO. Moreover, it unveils additional cast and staff members, further enhancing the excitement surrounding the anime. Mark your calendars for July 5, as that’s when this highly anticipated series is set to premiere.
Related | The Daily Life of the Immortal King Anime Hindi Dub Now on Crunchyroll
Jun Fukuyama assumes the role of Hakkon (Boxxo), while Kaede Hondo brings life to Lammis in the captivating anime series.
Exciting news unfolds as the recently announced cast members join the production, their character names’ romanizations yet to be confirmed:
- Shiki Aoki takes on the role of Hyūrumi
- Miyu Tomita lends her talent to Shui
- Kazuya Nakai embodies Kerioiru
- Ai Kayano graces us with her presence as Firumina
- Atsushi Miyauchi guides us as Director Bear
- Daiki Yamashita breathes life into Aka
- Junya Enoki captivates as Shiro
- and Takuya Eguchi adds depth to the character Michelle.
With this stellar ensemble, the anime promises an even more enriching and immersive experience for fans.
Here are the newly announced staff members for the project:
- Monster Design: Ryou Akizuki
- Assistant Director: Masayuki Takahashi
- Chief Animation Directors: Naoki Yamauchi, Nanako Tatsu, Yoshiaki Tsubata
- Sub Character Design: Shigeyuki Koresawa (Digital Noise), Tom (Digital Noise)
- Vending Machine Design: Michiru Odaka, Monta Tokita
- Color Key Artist: Yoko Suzuki
- Art Director: Eiji Iwase (Studio Tulip)
- Compositing Director of Photography: Masashi Uoyama (Chiptune)
- Editing: Kentarou Tsubone (REAL-T)
- Sound Director: Fumiyuki Go
- Music: Yuta Uraki, Keita Takahashi
- Animation Producer: Tetsuya Tomioka
The anime is scheduled to premiere on July 5 at 10:00 p.m. (9:00 a.m. EDT) on TOKYO MX and AT-X channels, as well as BS NTV.
Noriaki Akitaya, known for directing Bakuman. all three seasons and ORESUKI: Are you the only one who loves me?, will be helming the anime at Studio Gokumi and AXsiZ. Tatsuya Takahashi, who has worked on series such as The IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls (both seasons) and Domestic Girlfriend, will be responsible for overseeing the series scripts. Takahiro Sakai, recognized for his work on Yuki Yuna Is a Hero and Ms. vampire who lives in my neighborhood, will be adapting Yūki Hagure’s original designs for animation. The production of the anime is being handled by Slowcurve Co., Ltd.
Source | Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon anime’s Twitter Account / Comic Natalie