The official website for the tv anime So I’m a Spider, So What? (Kumo desu ga, Nani ka?) based of author Okina Baba and illustrator Tsukasa Kiryu’s light novel began streaming the new promotional video for the anime on Friday. The video reveals new cast members, staff, title song artists, and the anime’s premiere date of January 8. Crunchyroll is streaming an English-subtitled version of the video that cannot be viewed in Asia (India as well). The site also revealed a new image. Here is the new anime PV.
The anime will premiere on January 8 on AT-X, Tokyo MX, BS11, KBS Kyoto, Sun TV, and TV Aichi, and will run for two consecutive courses (one-year quarters). Crunchyroll will stream the anime as it airs in Japan. The anime was scheduled to premiere this year, but the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) greatly affected the anime’s production schedule.
I, the protagonist, was just an ordinary high school girl,
but suddenly I was reincarnated as a spider monster in a fantasy world. Not only that, but I awakened in a dungeon filled with vicious monsters. Armed with only my human knowledge and my overwhelming positivity,
I’m forced to use spiderwebs and traps to defeat far stronger monsters just to stay alive…
So begins the labyrinth survival story of a girl with incredibleIntroduction by So I’m a Spider, So What?
mental strength living as one of the lowest-ranked beasts!
- Original / Original Story – Baba Okina / Okina Baba “It’s a spider, what is it? ” (Kadokawa BOOKS published)
- Original Illustration / Original Character Design – Bright dragon Tsukasa / Tsukasa Kiryu
- Director – Shin Itagaki
- Series composition / Head Writer – Baba Okina, Yuichiro Momose
- Character design – Tanaka Kinokoromo, Kii Tanaka
- Monster Design – Masahiko Suzuki, Hirataryou, Hiromi Kimura
- Chief Animator – Tomohiro Yoshida
- Art Director – Nagaoka Shinji
- Color Design- Chieko Hibi
- Photography Director – Hideki Imaizumi
- Editing – Takashi Sakurai
- CG Director – Kazuo Yamaguchi
- CG Animation Production – exsa (Production cooperation ENGI)
- Music – Katayama Osamukokorozashi
- Acoustic Director – Yuichi Imaizumi, Shin Itagaki
- Assistant Director – Shinichiro Ueda
- Animation Production – Mirupanse / Millepensee
- Production / Presented by – It’s a spider, but what is it? Production Committee, So I’m a Spider, So What? PARTNERS
- “I” – Yuki Midori / Aoi Yuki
- Shun – Shun Horie
- Katya / Katia – Nao Higashiyama / Nao Toyama
- Hugo – Kaito Ishikawa
- Sue- Yui Ogura
- Fei – Eri Kitamura
- Firimesu / Filimøs- Okuno Ko耶/ Kaya Okuno
- Yuri – Manami Tanaka / Aimi Tanaka
- Julian / Julius – Enoki AtsushiWataru / Junya Enoki
Baba launched the novel series on the “Shōsetsuka ni Narō” website in May 2015. Kadokawa published the 13th volume of novels on July 10. The series was ranked # 2 on the best novels list in the 2018 edition of Takarajimasha’s Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi! (This light novel is awesome!) And it ranks # 3 on the 2017 list.
Asahiro Kakashi’s manga adaptation is published on Kadokawa’s free manga website Young Ace Up, and Kadokawa published the ninth compiled book volume on October 10. The manga and novels have a combined 1.2 million copies in print.
Also Check Out