“The Great Mage Returns After 4000 Years” continues to captivate readers with its thrilling action and engaging storyline. As Chapter 184 approaches, fans are eagerly awaiting the next set of action-packed scenes and revelations. In this blog post, we will dive into the events of the previous chapter, the upcoming release of Chapter 184, and where readers can enjoy this captivating manhwa.
The Great Mage Returns After 4000 Years Chapter 183 Recap
In the previous chapter, Lucas Truman faces off against Ashura in an intense battle. Despite Lucas’s strength, Ashura proves to be a formidable opponent. Lucas’s powerful aura and abilities lead some to wonder if he is a demigod. As Ashura attempts to capture him, Lucas escapes her grasp by breaking her finger. Spectators watch with intrigue, and some even speculate on the outcome of the battle.
On the continent, Isabelle and Ivan face a challenging enemy. Drew’s absence is felt as the enemy’s size doubles. The team’s efforts to defend themselves include creating a protective barrier and using Isabelle’s mana. Ivan takes a risky move by attacking the enemy’s vulnerable point, endangering himself in the process.
The Great Mage Returns After 4000 Years Chapter 184 Spoilers
In the upcoming Chapter 184, it is anticipated that Ivan’s risky move pays off as he successfully defeats the enemy with the assistance of Isabelle and their team. However, his actions will likely lead to scolding from his teammates for his reckless behavior.
The Great Mage Returns After 4000 Years Chapter 184 Release Date
Readers can look forward to the release of The Great Mage Returns After 4000 Years Chapter 184 on August 21, 2023. The release times for different time zones are as follows:
- Japanese Standard Time (JST): Midnight on August 21, 2023
- Indian Standard Time (IST): 8:30 PM on August 20, 2023
- Central European Time (CET): 04:00 PM on August 21, 2023
- U.S.A, New York: 10:00 AM on August 21, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory, ACT: 01:30 AM on August 21, 2023
- Eastern Indonesian Time (EIT): Midnight on August 21, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): 11:00 PM on August 20, 2023
- Pacific Time (PT): 07:00 AM on August 20, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EET): 05:00 PM on August 21, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time (PST): 11:00 PM on August 20, 2023
- Korean Standard Time (KST): Midnight on August 21, 2023
Where to Read The Great Mage Returns After 4000 Years Chapter 184?
Readers can access The Great Mage Returns After 4000 Years Chapter 184 on Kakao Webtoon for the original Korean version. The English version can be read on Tapas for international fans.
With its thrilling action sequences and captivating characters, “The Great Mage Returns After 4000 Years” continues to be a must-read manhwa. As readers await the release of Chapter 184, they can anticipate more exciting developments in the story. The world of magic and adventure promises to keep readers hooked with each new chapter.