Ya Boy Kongming! (or Paripi Komei in Japan) manga By Yuto Yotsuba and Ryo Ogawa is going to get an anime adaptation this April. To make a proper announcement they launched a promotional video along with a key visual of Anime. There is much information unveiled through the promotional video and official channels.
First, the creators are planning to release the anime series on 5th April 2022. Then the next big thing is its ending song which is “Kibun Jōjō ↑↑” (or I’m Super Pumped↑↑ in English) by Ishimaru GT 2006. In this anime, this song is covered by Eiko Starring 96Neko and it’s great as always.
10 known Staff of Ya Boy Kongming! Anime 2022:
- Prop Designers are of the anime are Mayumi Miyaoka, Hiromi Makino
- Art Director of Yo Boy is Junichi Higashi
- Background Artist in charge is Yuuta Fuji
- Colour Designer in charge is Asami Eguchi
- 3D Director of the anime is Motonari Ichikawa
- Director of Photography is Yoshimitsu Tomita
- Editing in charge is going to be Ayumu Takahashi
- Special Effects: Masahiro Murakami
- Sound Director: Satoki Iida
- Music: Genki Hikota (Hifumi, inc)
The English translation of Ya Boy Kongming! Manga is done by Kodansha Comics. Here is the synopsis of the Ya Boy Kongming! Manga:
General of the Three Kingdoms, Kongming had struggled his whole life, facing countless battles that made him into the accomplished strategist he was. So on his deathbed, he wished only to be reborn into a peaceful world… and was sent straight to modern-day party-central, Tokyo! Can even a brilliant strategist like Kongming adapt to the wild beats and even wilder party people?!Kodansha Comics
The three main characters of the Ya Boy Kongming! Anime series:
- A gifted rapper who also has a curse of past trauma:- Kabe Tito
- A friend and also a rival of another character:- Nanami Kuon
- Lastly, Owner Kobayashi is a mysterious person.